Enjoy any of our three private infrared sauna suites where you can sweat out the stress and pain. Sweat on the healthy glow. Recover faster. Heal from the core with a deep detoxifying sweat.
Why do people choose the healing power of sweat?
- Get relief from chronic pain
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, Lyme's Disease, Arthritis & more
- Repair muscle faster post-workout
- Reduce stress
- Recover from injury
- Boost metabolism to aid in weight loss or maintenance
- Increases circulation for that post sweat glow
- Reduce appearance of fine lines, clear blemishes, increase collagen production
Infrared Dome Sauna
Around here, this is the preferred sauna experience! Lay back and relax in our favorite dome infrared sauna. Be completely enveloped in heat, taking in all the benefits with your head outside the dome to breathe cool air. The dome also gives you control over your sweat. The dome slides allowing you to control how much of your body is in or out of the pod at any time.
This sauna allows those with respiratory issues to enjoy a sauna treatment unlike the box sauna.
We have a single dome sauna room and a tandem / couple sauna room with two domes should you want to share the experience.
POD DIMENSIONS ARE:
69" L x 28" W x 18” H
Vital Health Full Spectrum Sauna
This full spectrum sauna is spacious and has both near, mid and far infrared waves. This sauna gives an immersive treatment where you have full control over the sweat experience.
While this sauna can fit up to two people, it is most comfortable for one to sit back and enjoy the heat.
There is an auxillary input available if you'd like to play music or listen to a podcast through the sauna speakers. we provide a standard aux cord, but you are encouraged to bring your own.
If any of the below apply to you, consult your physician prior to sauna use:
- Cardiovascular Issues or Diabetes - Individuals with a medical history of heart disease, low / high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult a physician prior to use.
- Medications - Individuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician since some medications may induce drowsiness, while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure and circulation. Diuretics, barbiturates and beta-blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics such as amitryptaline may inhibit sweating and can predispose individuals to heat rash or to a lesser extent, heat stroke. Some over-the-counter drugs, such as antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse - Contrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to attempt to “sweat out” a hangover. The use of alcohol, drugs or medications prior to a sauna session is contraindicated.
- Elderly - The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to circulatory conditions and decreased sweat gland function. The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. If elderly, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With Reduced Ability To Sweat Or Perspire - Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating. Consult a physician before your sweat.
- Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding - The use of infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
- Fever & Insensitivity to Heat - Individuals with insensitivity to heat or who have a fever should not use the sauna until the fever subsides.
- Menstruation - Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase menstrual flow. This should not preclude sauna use.
- Joint Injury - Recent (acute) joint injury should not be heated for the first 48 hours or until the swollen symptoms subside. Joints that are chronically hot and swollen may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
- Implants - Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using.
- Pacemakers / Defibrillators - The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.